Thermal Analysis Engineer
Thermal Analysis Engineer
San Diego – 13290 Evening Creek Drive S, San Diego, California 92128
Los Angeles – 1960 E. Grand Avenue, Ste 560, El Segundo, California 90245
Colorado – 1597 Cole Boulevard, Ste 375, Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Alabama – 1500 Perimeter Parkway NW, Ste 285, Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Virginia – 13921 Park Center Road, Ste 340, Herndon, Virginia 20171
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical and aerospace engineering analysis project work with emphasis on solving problems in heat transfer and fluid flow using advanced CAD/CAE software. Typical applications include spacecraft and electromechanical systems.
- Write proposals, technical reports and papers.
- Additional responsibilities may include solving problems in mechanical/structural design, finite element analysis, structural dynamics, kinematics, and the development of software tools and interfaces.
- Provide results to clients that satisfy quality, cost, timing and other project specifications.
- Prepare and give oral presentations to clients and at technical conferences.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering with excellent academic record.
- Willingness to travel and work at client sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with the following a plus:
- Windows and/or Unix/Linux operating systems
- NX Thermal, Femap Thermal, I-deas TMG, and/or Thermal Desktop
- Programming in C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran, MATLAB, and/or Python
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.